Saturday, September 30, 2006

Catch up time....

Wow, now it is the end of September! School is going great, I'm taking my phys-ed requirement, I picked Weight training and management on Mondays and Wednesday and I absolutely love it! I'm learning alot and hope that I will benefit from this experience and lose some weight and tone my body in the process. On September 20th Sarah's Middle School Color Guard and Band performed at the Phillies game. David and I went down to see Sarah perform, which was very cool! Then last Sunday Tricia and I went to the Dover race. The weather report was very nasty, but God must be a Nascar fan because the storms held off until exactly when the race was over. We were prepared with rain gear though. Still sat in traffic forever and 5 hours later got home. I spoke to a guy at work that goes every year and he has a back way in and out that we are going to try next year, cause sitting trapped in traffic is just crazy! Until next time...

No comments: